Here a quick little Bind-it-all project I learned about from my class over at My Creative Classroom. Who would've thought that toilet paper tubes would make for a cute little tag booklet. I used DCWV's The Sweet Stack to cover the TP tubes as I thought it went perfect with Snag'em's Candy stamp from the Hallowehimsy collection (you can get the stamp over at
Your Memories Here). I colored the image with copic markers and the sentiment is a mix of computer generated and mini alphabet stickers. You can also get the OWires from
YMH. I haven't decided what exectly will go on my tags but you can bet it'll be 'sweet' :)


I love how this paper looks like a chocolate bar, so I made the tag brown as well with a chocolate ribbon pull.
5 comments:
very creative & super cute book :) that class sounds like it was a great one to take. Hugs~
WOW! I have a Bind It All! I will have to try this. This is a GREAT idea! It's something the kids could easily help make (by decorating the tubes) to give their friends, etc! How fun! Yours look great!
oh, i just love it! it is so darn cute! so sweet & i love that you upcycled an item! love the embellies too! fab job! hugs!
How "sweet" and very cute book. I just love making TP Albums and with 3 girls in our house we always have plenty of empty rolls around ;)
I just love that paper stack too, I even bought one to use and one to hoard in case someday I can't find it any more (I know, I have issues)
Hugs
What a great book. I love that sweet paper.
Post a Comment