Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sweet Tree

Wow! It's been a week since my last post. Guess the hops took lots out of me ;) Here's my first official project as a Yours Memories Here DT and it's not a scrapbook page. I'm hoping to get some paper scrapping in next week. I went with a card today and am really liking the end result. The designer paper is from Imaginisce All Kinds of Happy and Oopsie Daisy as well as Prima's Flights of Fancy Collection that you can get from YMH. The tree stamp is a Snag'em Stamp from the Fairest of Them All collection and can be found at YMH. I am so seeing me use this cutie of a tree again too as it can be a tree of most seasons. On the card base I used my new PTI canvas/linen impression plate. I also covered the tree image with Crackle Glossy Accents although I couldn't really get a good picture of the cracks.




Be sure you check out all of the great inspiration over at YMH blog.

Challenges used:
Mojo Monday - sketch
Crafty Cardmakers - punches (wave, corner, circle, scallop circle)
Cupcake Craft Challenges - distressing
Lollipops Craft - anything goes
Cutecard Thursday - angything goes

Photobucket

12 comments:

Josephine said...

Lovely card!

Thanks for joining us in the Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Tlbran said...

That is a beautiful card! I like that image and that paper is gorgeous!

gale said...

What a cute card. I've been looking for a small swirly tree stamp.

Unknown said...

Waht a pretty card! Gorgeous papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lollipop Crafts! Hope to see more of your wonderful creations!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a beautiful job and I like the color choices! Thank you for joining our Lollipop Crafts debut challenge! We have another challenge starting on Monday and hope you'll play again! Cheers, Barbara

Kristina said...

Cassie that is such an awesome card! I love it and love that you used the card for some challenges too :) Way to go girlie.
Hugs

paige said...

Love the tree image! Great card!

Heidi said...

this is very cute...... and I love the glossy effects.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card. I love your interpretation of the MM sketch.

Thank you for joining us at CCT.

Julie

Crystal said...

fabulous card cassie! i just love it! the little tree is so cute! hugs!

Naomi said...

What a sweet looking card. Love the glossy over the tree! Great papers, too!

Lin said...

Gorgeous, loving that image.

thanks for joining us in the Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin xx