Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just a Tease


Here is one of the projects I am currently working on. If you have not tried one of Live with Prima's classes you are missing out. This is the Art Try Display that I am currently working on. I've only done one of the classes/kits but I just couldn't resist this one as I loved the colors and how easy it came together in the video. What I've been doing is watching the video live (when I can) and then decideing if I want to give it a go. There was one on making ornaments (I'll be trying out some of those techniques next year for sure) and then the latest one is really getting me wanting to play with canvas (part one was last night and part 2 will be next Tuesday). Your Memories Here sells lots of the kits and Kristina has even linked up the link to the video.
I am also working on a reminder for my One Little Word for 2011 which I hope to have completed and ready to share with ya'll on Jan 1st. Until then,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love your sneak peak Cassie! I bet it's going to be amazing when finished. I know there are so many LWP kits that I want to try but it's been hard to find the time. I really love the inspiration and motivation I get from watching the classes.
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Kristina

Jennifer Schmidt said...

This looks like it will be gorgeous when completed! Can't wait to see:) Happy New Year!