I can't believe I forgot to post this before Christmas. I made a set of notecards (four of each image) for A's teachers at his Pre-school and Daycare (a total of four teachers). What I forgot to take a picture of is the holder I made to go with these little cards. Such a quick and easy gift to create and perfect for just a little note to someone. The images are from PTI's
Flutterby Friend and I used a ruler and black fine point pen for the border. The images were colored in with my copics of course, lol.
I'm thinking these may just become the thing I do for teacher gifts as they can be used by men and women and for any season/reason.
1 comment:
what a neat idea. I love them-they are simple yet pretty. Great idea to add the border-it really makes them even better.
Post a Comment