Monday, June 20, 2011
Need or Want?
Just need to take a moment to vent out some frustrations at the moment. Kids are doing the Jekell/Hyde thing and it's drying me crazy today. DH didn't clean the kitchen like he promised and it just about drove me mad this morning (then again I'm not all that great at cleaning it either so I was as equally mad at myself). Rooms are so messy/dirty right now that it's driving me nuts and getting me more worked up. I need a grarage sale to happen just so I can get stuff out of the house (and earn some extra money for summer time fun times with the kids) and get back into at least maintaining a somewhat cleaner household. I need some good rain to come, and I mean the wet stuff from the sky, to give life in my neck of the woods a much needed pick-me-up. I need to get back into a balance. I want some peace to happen here. I want to enjoy my summer off and really be with my kids. I want to not let mess and my imperfections get me upset or down. I need to remember to ask others for help. I need to spend some time with my Heavenly Father. Balance is my 2011 word and I really need to embress it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment