Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's cooking with you?

I know there are many who wish the rains could go away, but I wish they would come (and longer than 5 minutes). We're in the middle of a drought and boy are we feeling it. I am also nearing the end of my first week of summer vacation and haven't had much time in the craft
room. I am trying to make a point to get in there for at least 15 min a day and one of the current projects I'm working on is becoming lots of fun. A little Donna Downey, a splash of Tattered Angels, a scribble of copics, and even a scattering of Prima is involved. Saturday I'll post the "finished" project. It's a project that I am trying some new techniques and styles out...ya' know, out of the comfort zone. I will say that the 15 min is the start of finding some balance in my life too. More about all of this Saturday.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karli said...

sounds amazing Cassie! Can't wait to see what you've created :) Hugs~

Kristina said...

Can't wait to see what it is you are working on :)

HUGS