It's waltzing time again, and today I've got two Waltzing Mouse cards for ya'll. I don't really send out 4th of July cards (invites maybe), so I went with the Americana style for this hop. I used WMS's
Bitty Banners for both and doubled inked them (meaning I used two colors at the same time). I inked up the stamps using Distress Ink's Faded Jeans and Fired Brick and PTI's Fresh Snow. I then glued the cut out banners on some twine. The sentiments are from PTI. I sponged the edges of the cardstock with PTI's Vintage Duo. Two simple and quick cards. Now if only I had the Spellbinder's Banner Dies that fit this stamp set :)
This card just makes me smile.

I really like the white wash feel on the base of this one.
14 comments:
I love these Cassie. Both are wonderfully fun and patriotic cards...these banners and buntings are just made for Americana, don't you think?
Two fab cards, I love the aged feel to them both, and you can't go wrong with bitty banners ;-)
Love both of your designs Cassie! what fun banners and bunting! love the white wash look too!
Oh these banner cards are so great! I especially like the rounded banner one...with the dimension, it looks like they are floating in the breeze. Love the soft color scheme, too, so folksy and cool!
What sweet banner cards, I adore the second one....hope your weekend is flabby!
...enjoy *~*
These cards are just wonderful! A perfect use of Bitty Banners. And I love the rustic feel of both cards.
These are both wonderful, Cassie! I love the kraft backgrounds and the red, white, and blue banners are perfect!
very nice!
Hi Cassie! These cards are adorable! Love the banners - so fun!!
Super cards Cassie
Ali x
Wonderful banners and buntings. I am with you on the white wash.
Such fun cards Cassie and the bunting looks fabulous.
Hugs
Carol x
I agree about the whitewash--looks fabulous! I really love how you used the banners & buntings--perfect for an Americana card!
Great cards - love the banners - perfect for the Americana theme! Very crafty, very folky! Lovely!
Post a Comment