
Things are better today and I even had some time to destress in the craft room. Since the latest WMS waltz I've been thinking about my cousin who is currently serving in the US Army. He's stationed overseas in Germany and will still be there come Christmas. I thought it might be nice for him to have a non-traditional Christmas card so this is what I cam up with. The bow is my take of a "fancy" one since I don't tend to do more than single loop ones. This bow has FOUR loops. I dyed some seam binding to get it the red I wanted too. I've got some ideas for more bows, but that play will have to come later. The sentiment and snowflakes came from WMS's Seasons of Love while the frame around the sentiment is from Holiday Labels #14.Challenges used:
WMSCCC: create/use a "fancy" bow
WMS Sketch: pick a sketch from the last year - I chose week 12
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Ribbons and Bows
Die Cut Dreams: Red, White, Blue
My Time to Craft: use multiple images
ColourQ:








14 comments:
Oh lovely Christmas card topped with a beautiful red bow! Great use of the sketch, the snowlakes look lovely in the corner, and the tag is perfect!
Great idea for Christmas cards!
Lovely card, gorgeous bow, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC.
Pat xx
Lovely colors and wonderful stamping! So glad you could join us at WMSC! :)
This is gorgeous Cassie a lovely saying and so true, Thanks for joining in the colour challenge at DCD.
Chris x
Great card :) I love the idea of your non- traditional Christmas card ...I'm sure he will love it. Take Care
OMG what a fabulous bow and lovely diecut, beautiful creation, thanks so much for joining our "Red, While and Blue" challenge at Die Cut Dreams
Debs
xxx
Beautiful Christmas card Cassie! Love the red bow and fab WM label! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)
Wow! This is incredible! I have a little slate with a country Christmas scene painted on it along with this sentiment, so it is very special to me! Your bow is FAB! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week, too!
Lovely Christmas card, Cassie! Love that big red bow. thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.
this is a beautiful Christmas card! thanks for playing with us at colourQ :)
Oh, this turned out so lovely! I really like blue on Christmas cards, and it will be so appropriate for someone serving overseas. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!
Absolutely gorgeous card! I love how you went for Christmas with these colours. :)
Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ!
Gorgeous card. Love the idea of non-traditional chrismas card and fancy bow.
Post a Comment