Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Another Monday

This is just going to be a short post. I've done so much scrapping in the last few days that now I have a huge mess to clean up. The price of destressing :) Austin and I did do some cleaning downstairs though. He's a BIG cleaner. He will get upset if you don't let him 'help' you clean, and he'll get upset if he still wants to clean and you have the nerve to think you're done. For a little guy under 3 he does a pretty good job too. I'll try to get some pictures the next time we clean. Actually he really just likes helping you with whatever it is you are doing. Drew did get some pictures of him helping me put my craft room together.



A sermon I listened to yesterday really spoke to me. It was about letting the rain come own down. Rain helps revive things; bring them back to life. It was also related to what you send you get back. For example, if I sing my praises to our Lord, then after my praise cloud it full I will get praises back. I was kind of down this weekend, but after listening to that message I feel better. I am a very blessed woman...thank you God.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Austin is so BIG :) Where has the time gone??? I loved what you said about the sermon you received this weekend...I have been down too and I needed to hear that..thanks :)

Holly Young said...

Just foundyour blog through SCS and wanted to have a look around. I'm a fairly new blogger myself. You've got a nice craftroom!