My craft is more or less completed and I couldn't be happier about it! In fact, now that it's completed I have been able to get back to creating. I really like how I was able to get most of my supplies around my desk. My paper, envelopes, alterable things, and stamps are behind me either on a bookcase or in the closet. Having my tools and embellishments near me should help me to remember what I have and to use them.
Creating is my stress reless and I haven't been able to reless anything in two months. The first thing I did was create three scrapbook pages for my 52-week journal I am doing this year. I really needed to catch up with this project. This is a project where I am to focus on me and what I think and how I feel about things in life. It has been a fun challenge for me and I will post some here. For example, in the above sb (scrapbook) page I was given the quote "If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the compainship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in." -Rachel Carson, marine biologist. I chose this quick digi page from Shabby Princess's Mod Boy collection and threw in these pictures of my son and myself palying in some empty boxes. How can you not feel like a kid in an empty box? My son is lucky enough to have several family members who love to act like a kid at times.
Until next time...










3 comments:
i found you!
love your pg.! super cute pics and love the quote!
Love the layout... cute pictures of you in the boxes!! :)
This is such a fun layout! I have pictures of my kids in boxes, suitcases, containers, waiting to be scrapped. I keep making cards... Nice work.
Post a Comment