Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Playing Around on the Blog

Today's post will be short. I've been playing around here trying to figure different things out. One thing that I finally discoverd was how to add my "signature" at the end of each post. Drew had to help me some because it involved HTML codes, but we got. I'm excited that I got to learn something new.

Another think that I've been working on is getting my digi stuff sorted out. I've been uploading brushes, actions, and fonts so that I can use them on different pages. I'm still working on those, and it looks like it may just take me some time too.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

I have been looking at everyone's signature and have been trying to figure it out too!! I played around with it lat night and finally made one for my blog too. Thanks for the encouragement!!

Love the Family Hands photo :)