Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome to my first blog

I have joined the world of blogging. I will be using this for family and friends to keep them in the loop of what's going on with my family. This blog will also be used as a way for me to show off some of my crafty creations. I have a wonderful husband and two-year old son who support my little craft addiction. Since I am new to this, I will be tweaking the blog looking for the "just right" look.

For my first post I wanted to show off what will be our guest room that doubles as my craft room too. We just moved into this house and I was lucky enough to have a room that would let me do this. I am proud to say that my husband built the window desk.
Not the best picture I know, but you get the idea. He is also building me a small shelf. Everything else in this room I put together myself. I will post pictures of the room once I get most of it done. Once the room is up and running I can't wait to start crafting again. Until next time...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you have lots of room to be crafty! Congratulations on the new home and the new space!

Lianna Knight said...

Hey there! Did you guys move??? I am looking forward to reading your blog and catching up on everything! Miss seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Cassie...Good Luck Blogging!

Uncle G said...

Congrads...when is the open house

Jan said...

I love the blog idea! You just don't know how much I have missed you this summer - and I have a lot more missing to do! I can't wait to see all of the good things happening in your life!

Jan said...

Love the blog idea! You don't know how much I am missing you this summer and can't wait to see all of the good things happening in your life!

Canadian Kristin said...

Welcome to Blogland, Cassie! I'm sure that you will soon find your blog is an extension of you, and, therefore, a form of journalling that may also fit nicely into your 52 week journal of you.....enjoy!