Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

I have been playing catch-up in almost everything and am still no where close. Oh well, I guess part of the fun is the catching up right? Don't really have much to say right now, but wanted to post a layout I completed. It is one of my favorites too.

This is a picture taken a while back of my son and dad. It so reminded me of a Norman Rockwell moment. The big empty space is reserved for me to write the story of the special bond these two share. I really like the way it turned out as I distressed some of the paper and turned the picture into a sepia tone image.

I've also been working on my other challenges slowly and am hoping to be caught up on them very soon. As for everything else, well DH and I made a game plan and are trying hard to stick to it. So far we're doing good (only on day two though)

One thing we did together was attend a marriage conference with Dr. Gary Chapman, author of The Five Love Languages. It was a one day event and really good. We got lots of information from it (many of which we are still processing), but one of the things he suggested we started that night: pray together before bed (even if it's just holding hands and saying your prayers silently). It's been really nice too.

I know I should up-date my 365 challenge, but right now most of the pictures are still waiting to be messed with. Just another thing on my to-do list.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love that photo--very sweet!