Sunday, January 4, 2009

My first project of the year

I have been working hard this weekend to complete my first project from one of my classes. It is called an attribute book, and I had DH help me with it. I asked him to pick attributes he feels I have and then I picked pictures of people who have influnced my life up to this moment. Not all pictures go with the attributes exactly, but the book turned out well and hold special meaning to me. I was surprised at some of the words he choose. With this project I learned some new techniques: using transperancies for title strips and hand stiching (easier than I thought). This class is already helping me 'grow' in my creativity, and I can't wait to see what else I get to learn.



I will post my 2009 Word layout tomorrow or Tuesday as well as a picture for the 365 challenge.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

what a great project!!

i saw a comment you left over on SCS and as a Cassie, I had to come visit. I don't "meet" too many with my same name!

Have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

The pages look beautiful. How wonderful that your DH helped you with the project.

Kerilou said...

Wow~ Great project. Love it! You are very creative!
Kerilou