I promised ya'll the results of my murdered book and here it is:


I decided to use it for the Holy Name challenge. You can click the blinky on my sidebar to get to it. In fact, I have completed the first page for it: Holy
It was really fun to do (once I got over the whole ripping a book apart thing) and I can't wait till I get to do it again. Here is the information about where you can get the goods to do one yourself:
According to this blog you can buy the binder thingy here. Just find the style and size you need. Purchase the screws, screw caps and hook from Home Depot. The hooks are ones that go on the back of a picture frame to hang it. And the screws and screw caps are in the nuts and bolts section. She has great directions on how to put it all together too.







6 comments:
Hmmm - you may have inspired me to take apart a book. Great project.
Oh i know what you mean about ripping a up a book. There's something wrong about that! LOL
I am glad that you did though! It looks great!!!
So pretty Cassie!! I love it :)
Dear Cassie,
You left a comment on Splitcoast for me. Thanks so much. I am so glad to find your page and the new pages and ideas that it has directed me to!
Karen Hanim
This project is amazing!!!! I gave you a blog award and you can check out my blog if you want to play along. :)
Way cool - you did a great job!
And, I am giving you a blog award - your blog is fabulous (ok, it's suspiciously like a chain letter, but your blog is still fabulous!) Go to my blog to 'pick it up'
Cheers~
Post a Comment