Friday, January 9, 2009

Peanut Foam Fun

I forgot just how much fun those peanut foams used for packing and shipping can be. DS discovered a box full in the craft room this afternoon and wanted to play with them. I thought why not since they were just going to the trash. Well, he thought they were the best. Would throw them up into the air and left them fall, would make a pile and then 'fall' into them, and then he wanted someone to play with him. That someone was me as I was the only one in the room with him. We both had so much fun that I'm sure DH could hear us in his office laughing and giggling. We played with those things for over an 30 min. It was yet another reminder to take a few minutes everyday to enjoy the simple things and have some fun.



I have also managed to complete another project (one that should have been completed 9 days ago). This is for my year-long class I had signed up for. I am really enjoying it.

I will you with something I don't do very often, but this is a special person. I have a friend who would love to become a mother (her DH is wanting to be a daddy too), but they are having problems. Right now they are trying to raise money to help off-set the cost of a third IVF. Please go to here blog to read about her latest give-away for those who are willing to help: Be Thou A Knight. At the very least please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

3 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Thank you Cassie! The more we can get the word out the better :)

Jane said...

I love the album and notebook you've made! And those peanut foam things ARE alot of fun!

Sharon said...

Oh yes, the little (and big) kiddos have so much fun with the peanuts! Cheap, clean good times :-)