
I created my first card based on a sketch. Over on SCS there is a weekly card sketch challenge in their forums and I felt like playing along. I was able to whip this card in under an hour. I am trying to find a little time each day for me create since it really is my stress release. It felt good creating this card, and now I need to find someone to give it too :) I don't know if I'll create something every day, but I'm going to try. Right now I might alternate between cards and scrapbook pages since I really enjoy doing both. I may even change it up by doing a few altered items (I've got an idea brewing in my head using some directions I found over at Srcap-tastic.com).
I really must be off now. Just when I think I've got certain rooms cleaned they go and get messy all over again.







No comments:
Post a Comment