Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do you know what time it is?

I've got some sneeks for ya'll for the upcoming Sassy Studio Design release on the 15th. Lindsay is now selling her Lani line at her store (some may be familiar with them) and she has decided to add to them. This is the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland Lani style. What a fun image she is to play with. I even tried out my Prismacolors for these. I colored the first one with all Prismacolors and one the second one I only used them for her hair (on both I used copics for the skin). I need to practice using them I think as my shading is kinda flat, but it's fun and am excited to try it again. Be sure you join us on the 15th. Sorry for the fuzzy pictures. I don't know what happened.

Card #1

Challenges used:
Friday Sketchers - sketch
SophistiCat Challenges - flourishes and bling
Crafty Calendar - flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges - paper piercing
Ditgital Tuesday - paper piercing
Lexi's Creations - anything goes

Card #2: I added white flock to her ears and tail on this one to give her some texture. Love that stuff! The background was made using PTI's Mod Squad stamp set.

Challenges used:
Our Creative corner - sketch
Saturday Spotlight - friendship (although both could fit this one)
Etsy Inspired - I was inpsired with this picture
Scrap, Stamp, Doodle - anything goes
Oh Alice - color inspiration (red, blue, purple)

26 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Terrific image. I love the way you have her colored up and glittered. Fab paper patterns too! Great job on the sketch challenge. So happy you could have some fun this week with us at Our Creative Corner.

Naomi said...

These are GREAT! In the main pic you don't see the sparkle...then on the close ups...it's gorgeous! Wow!

Paula said...

Love all the bling you've used and the image is adorable! Love how you pierced underneath the sentiment! Great take on this weeks challenge at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just so much fun!! I adore that image and your coloring is brilliant!! Looks so awesome with the added glitter!! :) Thanks for sharing it with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!!HUGS

Moshie said...

Oh what a fun card! Very cute image and put together so well! Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cat this week.
hugs, Moshie

Jodi said...

Adorable image, and I love the way you colored her! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

What a wonderful glittery creation! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles!
Hugs, Nikki

Silke Ledlow said...

Cassie - the image is soooo cute and sassy...I like it!!! You colored them beautifully and the sparkles are a wonderful touch!!! Both Sketches work perfectly!!!

Thank you for playing the OCCC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Ellibelle said...

This is too cute! Love the sparkles you added. Fantastic sketch too. Thanks so much for playing the DTC.

Kathy said...

I love both of these Cassie, You really got the bling to photograph well, so sparkly.

Tasha said...

Oh these are fabulous. Love the glitter! Awesome image too
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx

de said...

Both cards are fab! I LOVE all the glitter on the EtsyInspired challenge and the pic you drew your inspiration from! Thanks for playing this week!

Sammi said...

Awesome cards!! Great sneeky peeks! LOVE that image :D
Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week :D
Sammi
xxx

Unknown said...

Love these images Cassie, great cards too....thank you so much for playing along at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx

gale said...

So cute! I love the glitter.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Cassie, the image is so cute and I love all your sparkle.
Thanks for joining us for Lisa's challenge at Sophisticats, hope to see you again next time
hugs Mandy DT xx

Laurel said...

Adorable, love the sparkly outfit!

Heidi said...

OMG I just love the little flocked one...... she is a cute image.

Maria Matter said...

oh what a fabulous image, this is so cool! excellent job!!!
Thank you for playing with us at Digital Tuesday and Saturday Spotlight!!!
Blessings, Maria

Mary G. said...

What a FUN card! Beautifully done!!

Tlbran said...

Great images! Great job coloring. I like the sparkle and fluff you put on the cards!

Marie said...

oo im loving the bling :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very cute! Love the glitter!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely cards- wow- the glitteriness is awesome- love that sparkle! Hope school is going well!

Lisa said...

Fantastic cards!Love them both:)

Valerie said...

yet another adorable card by you! I love the sparkle on her clothes!!!