Shelly Schmidt
Please contact me with your addy and I will get your goodies out to you soon.
Thanks to everyone who leaves such wonderful comments and encourgments. I've been trying to get back in the grove but the DH has been wanting some just us time and I've been enjoying it. Tomorrow am hoping to play a little tomorrow and have something for ya'll in the next few days. One thing that I've been praying about is my schooling for the masters. For right now we decided it would be best if I wait a little longer and we are out of debt. Then I can decide if it is something that I am suppose to do. With the done I have been feeling a little lighter. I've still got some other issues I'm working on, but I am taking it one step at a time.







2 comments:
Hi Cassie!! Just wanted to let you know I am continuing to pray for you. May our loving Lord guide you each step of your way. One of my favorite verses is Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight."
Blessings and Hugs!
Thanks Cassie- I love stopping by- Hope all is well with you and your family....your studies! Tahnks again for blog candy!
Post a Comment