
Soon I will share some of what has been going on in my life, but I am still awaiting some answers myself. Until then, how about some blog candy.
I promised that when I came back I would have some candy for ya'll. I am still in awe that I have 50 followers. I know for some that's not much, but to me it really warms my heart. It is not much, but it does come from the heart. Just my way of saying thanks. All you have to do is leave a comment here. I would love to hear about what kinds of things you like to see on craft blogs for some future ideas for me.
It would be great if you posted about this on your blog and sidebar but it's not required. I would even be honored if you become a follower if you're not already one (again, not requried to be entered).
The candy will end at 11:59 pm on April 17th and the winner will be drawn and posted on the 18th. Tomorrow I will have a card for ya'll.








11 comments:
Glad to see you still stopping in!! I am continuing to keep you in my prayers!! Blessings and Hugs!!
Cassie... what w wonderful thing to do! It is not the ammount... it is the thought! :-)
I'm a new follower... Awesome candy!
Awesome blog candy. I love seeing interesting altered projects on blogs. I also love seeing new cards ideas and color combos.
Oh, that is some awesome blog candy! I hope you get the answers you are hoping for and that you need soon. Waiting is just not a good place to be. :( Hugs!
Great blog candy. I'll be praying for you and whatever you are going through right now.
Wow! What fun candy! So, what do I like to see on craft blogs: just projects with supply lists! I need to be enabled!
I am a follower- hope all is well and look forward to your blog updates!
uhhh nice candy ;)
Wonderful Blog Candy, Cassie! Thanks for the sweet comment on my tag, I appreciate you stopping by my blog.
I will be following your blog and I hope you'll come back and visit me too!
blessings,
nancy
Hope all is well. Can't wait to see your next creation. :)
Post a Comment