I don't tend to do just one type of card because my mood is always changing. In fact, when I had orginally colored this butterfly I wasn't thinking vintage. Then as I was looking for some paper and embellies for it, the card just kinda went there on its own. It's rather simple (which is something that I really like most days), but I like how the butterfly really stands out (at least to me it does). I wish I could remember where the butterfly digi image came from, but alas I am unable to. The paper is DCVW's Cirtrus matstack and the pearls are SU!. You can't really see well in the picture, but the butterfly has some of the glitter crystal effects I made to give it some sparkle and shine. Even the paper has some glitter on the little flowers.

Challenges used:Lil' red wagon - sketch
Flutter by Wed - butterfly/fairy/angel with sparkle
Quixotic Paperie - spring themed
All sorts challenge - petals and pearls
Oh Alice - flowers
Scrap, Stamp, and be merry - make it a combo (I used many challenges as well as four punches)








21 comments:
Hey Cassie, that is gorgeous!!! Love the coloring, and the crystal effects is beautiful!!!
Hi Cassie
What a really elegant card, sometimes simplicity is perfect as this lovely card proves.
Thank you for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.
B x
Your card is fantastic--so elegant!! Hugs!!
Wow, this is just beautiful, Cassie!
gorgeous... so elegant
Absolutely gorgeous! Love this card- loads :) Big hugs to ya!
Your card is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at LRW:)
Joanne xo
Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!
I always love the CE on the butterflies! Just makes them pop!!
I'd say beautiful Spring vintage! Love your butterfly!
What beautiful coloring on your butterfly, and what a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday!
Very pretty!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!
Beautiful card! Love that cute vintage paper.
I love how you layered the butterfly over the flower.
What a beautiful, elegant card! Really stunning! Thanks for joining our Joys of Spring Challenge at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Sem x
So pretty, love the vintage look.
Ooh, I can see the sparkly on the butterfly! I must know how you make that! How much DD did you put in your CE? And did you start with a new bottle of CE? If you get a chance...my email is nball81@embarqmail.com
Lovely!
Gorgeous card! I love the butterfly and the colors you used!
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it!
Stunning card! love it!
Cassie, this is STUNNING!!!!
Post a Comment