Sorry for the bad photos. I am trying to discover the best way to take photos of my creations and am wanting to either have a permanent home for it or a place that can quickly be put up and taken down. For my first card back after my little break I thought I would try out some of my stamps that have been negleted and do NO copic coloring. I used Verve's
Up, Up, and Away stamp set. The
hotair balloon was paper pieced with some scrap paper I had but the image was stamped on some transparency I had laying around. I did go over the paper part with some glitter glue I had premixed (a bottle of crystal effects with some dazzling diamonds mixed in) to give
the balloon a shiney and glittery look to it. I really liked how it turned out. I accented the words with the line of bling under it. Texture was added to the yellow paper. The green background was made with
a stamp from the same set. I like how the image turned out but not the card as a whole. I feel it is too plain. Maybe I needed to distress it more. I really need to get back into my rubber as I do love them.


Challenges used:
Paper Cutz - use three patterened papers (the yellow came from DCWV's Citrus matstock, the green on the balloon, and the blue is some scraps I had from an old SU! paper pack)
19 comments:
This is so pretty Cassie! I love the sparkle on it!
So sweet Cassie! Thanks for playing the challenge at Crafty Creations!
smiles,Deena
What a cute card-love all the texture.
beautiful card
Great card Cassie!! LOVE your glosssy/sparkly effect on the hot air balloon! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)
I love the hands of love. Great!
Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at PCC this week.
So pretty! Love where you got your color inspiration from!
Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!
The crystal effects with the dazzle is brilliant! Nicely done.
Oh I just love the sparkle and shimmer on that balloon Cassie. Gorgeous!
I love the sparkly balloon...I need that stamp set!!
Gosh, I don't know if I have ever seen you not use Copics! You are so good with the coloring, I always love seeing it! However, I LOVE the shine on that balloon!!! The sentiment looks amazing!
A
W
E
S
O
M
E
!
Great card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs
Great card. Love the texture. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Kat x
Very cool, love all the textures!
Great card! I love the sparkle of the hotair balloon and how you stamped it on transparancy to layer! Great textures
I love the shimmer!!!
Oh love the layering with the transparency! How cool!
wow Cassie this is stunning, perfect layout and the balloon is just amazing
Mina xxx
Post a Comment