This really wasn't my plan, but it looks like I'm taking a blogging break. I've been thinking about things that are going on in my life and am needing to reorder some of them. Lots of answers should come about this week t00, so I am hoping that I will get some craft time as a small reward. Another part of the little break is that my mojo took an unexpected vacation too. The good news is that I think it's starting to come back as I've been getting some ideas of projects to do and some classes I am hoping to take. Lots of prayers have been going up.
One thing I do know for sure is that I've got some blog candy to give away once I get the pictures taken as ya'll have made me feel oh so speacial. When I first started this blog it was just a place to let some family and friends know what I've been working on as well as a little about the goings on in my life. Now I've got 50 followers. I'm touched and because of that I would like to put together a fun blog candy so stay tuned.
7 comments:
Cassie-- I hope your break is a time of peace for you!! I will keep you in my prayers!! Blessings and Hugs!!
Cassie, know we love ya so take care of you. I'll be thinking of you & your beautiful creations. So in the meantime, I'll be looking forward to what new ideas you'll be sharing. Take care hunny! Big Hugs to ya!
Awww Cassie, you'll be missed! Hurry back!
I hope everything works out well for you. Enjoy your little break and I'm sure your mojo will be back in no time at all! Hugs!!!
Hope you had a great Easter- and hope school is going well!
Cassie- I hope things get sorted out for you and we look forward to seeing you back with your inspiration soon. But take care of you...........
Can't wait to see what you have to show us after your little break :)
Post a Comment