Another quick post as life has been off this week. With that said, I'm also going to be double dipping as this is for
WMS and
YMH. Claire over at
WMS is celebrating her 2nd birthday of her on-line stamp store. To celebrate, she is hosting a Tea Party and to help her celebrate I made a little teabag using one of her FREE templates. Of course I had to use two of your amazing stamps to help embellish the bag (Holiday Label No 14 and Bitty Banners). These were the perfect frame for my
Prima sugar coated flower and the paper came from a
Tattered Angels kit that I got from
YMH. What really helped me add the depth to the project was
Helmar's Scrapdots. This bad boy adhesive is what gave the depth to the flower and stamped ribbon. I distressed the edges a little and then sponged with some light brown ink and then to help the flower flow with the bag I edged the white of the bag in glitter as well as the stamped ribbon. It's simple but it's cute.


Nothing like a last minute entry, lol. At least I am able to say Happy Birthday and may there be many more to an amazing stamping company.

4 comments:
Cassie, looks like lots of us were last minute! Love what you created.
It might be simple, but it is stunning!! I love how you framed the flower!! gorgeous Cassie! Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge and good luck in the draw!!
This is really gorgeous Cassie :) hugs-
Just getting around - your tea baggie is just gorgeous! I love the soft colours and pretty distressing. It's really lovely!
Post a Comment