Sunday, May 29, 2011

WMS Christmas time







Here are two more cards I made for the WMS Christmas Card Challenges. I used an old CAS sketch to keep them simple and easy to create again. I used my Spellbinders Fancy Tags die for the first time as well as a frame for WMS's Fancy Phrases (love how many of Clarie's WMS stamps are meant to fit within several of Spellbinders dies). The stamped frame works amazingly with the Believe sentiment with from WMS's 'Twas the Night Before Cbristmas stamp set. I embossed the snowflakes (from another WMS set) withe clear embossing powder that has some glitter in it as well as my "hidden" Santa with his sleigh that angled in light can be seen of the white strip. Both colors of cardstock were then embossed with PTI's linen/canvas impression plate. The ribbon is from my stash.

3 comments:

Mary G. said...

Beautiful! I love the candy cane ribbon!!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful card Cassie!

Pearl Maple said...

Nice cards, like that red and white combination it is so festive