
It's the 25th and that means time for a PTI blog hop. The challenge this month to to show off some flowers. I don't really have time to make some flowers, but I have this amazing PTI stamp set called Friends 'Till the End. What I love about this set is that the flowers can be colored in OR left alone to achieve an array of effects. For my card I chose to just go with the lines and combine it with the Papertry Inker's May challenge where we CASE one of our favorite designers. I chose this card by Betsy Veldman. What I really liked about the card was the boldness of the flowers and the pop of color. I kept the sketch the same but changed out the pink for turquoise. I also took out the ribbon knot (since I didn't use any ribbon), as well as the embellies that went with it) and just wrapped some brown floss around the strip. I also outlined the the cardbase with glitter as well as the center of the darker flowers. I really like how this turned out (not to mention how quickly it all came together).











18 comments:
This is a great stamp set & truly is versatile! LOVE so much what you've done with it -- GORGEOUS!!! Know your recipient will agree & be thrilled to receive it!!!
Great card Cassie!! Love the length and colors :)
Lovin' all the bling I see! Love that it's a tall card- really nice!
Very pretty! Love all the glitter!
Cassie, this is so STUNNING! LOVE the glitter and the drama of the teal! One of my FAV flower sets!
Your card is so soft and pretty, great job!
So pretty! Love the subtle sparklies!
This is really sweet. i love the simplicity of it, but the added bling gives it a fun, special effect.
So pretty! Love the subtle sparklies!
Love the color & sparkle Cassie! I've gone back & forth on this set ( I don't have it) but you're right- the flowers look awesome colored or just left open. Hmmm.... I think this set will find it's way in my cart next time ;) Hugs~
Awesome card! I love the glitter on the card base. The modern feel of the card is very cool. Love the way you did the sentiment.
I love it!! Everything about it! The layout, the colors, the glitter and the white in the flowers! Very nice!
Hugs, Wendy
Beautiful! Love the look you achieved by layering that flower image over and over.
Love the sparkle in your card!
Really pretty card Cassie. Love the blue.
Beautiful! Love the glitter accents and edging framing your flowers.
This stamp set is high on my PTI Wish List - it came out shortly after I discovered PTI and I love it. I really like your card and the touch of glitter on it. Beautiful!!!
What a pretty card!!! The glitter makes it shine!!!
Post a Comment