Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MIA

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since my last post. Sorry about that. It looks like I may stay MIA until sometime next week too. We replaced some windows in our home and one of them was in the craft room, so that meant I had to clean the space around the window for the guys to get to and to really help them we had to take my desk and computer apart. The windows are put in so the clean up begins. In the mean time I'm going to a wedding and enjoying a movie with my oldest. My mom and I are taking him to see Disney's Africian Cats and he can't wait. DH and I are really trying to decide if we should just move the craft room into the office downstairs since the desk and computer are currently down. I'm leaning on no as we just put up the shelves in the craft room and there is no door to the office (won't be for at least another year).

Photobucket

No comments: