Friday, June 14, 2013

Late to the party

I am so sorry about being late with my Flutterby post this week. We went on vacation and apparently my do to list before leaving was not as checked off as I thought it was. Anyways, I am here with my card for this week's challenge, and it was an easy one for me too: create a CAS card with a butterfly or fairy.


For my card, I used the zig-zag border from Lawn Fawn's Belinda's Borders. I stamped it in three shades of green to give it an ombre feel. The sentiment is from PTI's Beautiful Butterflies while the black butterfly is from the matching die set. I rounded the edges to give it a softer feel too. There is still plenty of time to play along too. Can't wait to see what ya'll come up with :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very striking card! Hope you had a great vacation!!

Chrissy said...

So classy Cassie....gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx