Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Woodgrain Thanks


Time to Flutterby with another Flutterby Challenge. This week is all about a sketch. Use the sketch below to created your own butterfly/fairy creation.

I loved the used of the circle but wanted to try something a little different and NOT stamp my butterflies in them. Instead I stamped a small sentiment in the bottom one instead of the side and used my M.S. butterfly punches. The woodgrain is a WMS stamp. loved how it covered the whole card base.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous Cassie. Love the trail of butterflies and the way you did the sentiment. The woodgrain is a fabulous touch, too.

Jenée said...

Cassie, this is a beautiful card. So very creative to use the wood grain papers, and I really like the way you used the small butterflies in the last circle. I am so very impressed with all the DT cards, but this one really tickles my fancy!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Cassie, love the woodgrain effect and those gorgeous butterflies..very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

I love this card! Just so pretty!! Wonderful, wonderful job!

Ashley Newell said...

How cute! I really like the wood grain!

Jocelyn Olson said...

The woodgrain is so pretty! I like the design you used and how you placed the sentiment.

Denice said...

So soft and pretty, the pink butterflies make this card! A gret take on this week's sketch.
:Dxx