Saturday, June 15, 2013

Life's a Journey

Nothing profound to share, just a card I created last night. I made this after we got home from vacation because I just couldn't go to sleep. I was going through some challenges and came across these two:
CAS-ual Friday's challenge of being inspired by maps.
Clean & Simple Stamping sketch




I pulled out one of my favs from Waltzing Mouse Stamps: Bitty Banners and paired it up with PTI's Framed Out #5. The tag reminds me of a well worn map while the sentiment is all about it. I used three different banner dies to get them all slightly different. I think the only thing I would do differently next time is use a red or navy bow on the tag. The white is washed out I think.

Have a wonderful Father's Day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a sweet card! I LOVE all those little flags and your map tag! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Jo said...

Totally cute Cassie!

chera said...

Great card!! Love the paper you used for the flags!