My favorite fun Christmas Song is "Santa Baby" and it must be sung by the great Ertha Kitt. This month's Christmas Card Challenge over on the WMS forum was to be inspired by Christmas song and use a phrase from it on your card. I used the title of the song for my card. I used WMS's Santa's Coming To Town, Musical Background, and Say It Loud sets. The sketch is from
CPS's current challenge. Another challenge I used was
My Time To Craft: Christmas in August.
3 comments:
Great card, love the CAS feel.
That song is one of my favourite Christmas songs ever & yup Eartha Kitt must be singing!
Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Beautiful card! I love the bling!!
What a lovely clean and simple card and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx
Post a Comment