Here is my last card for last week's challenges over at TSG. I had so much fun stretching my TSG stamps into being used for birthdays. The fifth challenge at TSG was to use three embellies on our birthday card. I loved my sky scene so much that I used it again on this card, and of course I just had to use those sweet little bees from Bee Happy. I couldn't find a sentiment that I like thought I used my computer to create one. The inside says "so we decided to come a celebrate too. Happy Birthday!" The orange is some pattern paper I had laying around. The flowers were sprayed with Perfect Pearl mist: Perfect Pearl to mimic the shine/glitter of the bees wings. The pearl just fit nicely into the flower and made for a nice touch on the card. I am excited to have been able to play along (the three embellies: Flowers, Pearl, Bling: perfect pearl and glitter). The sketch is from Sketch Saturday.









3 comments:
This is super Adorable! I love the cloud scene and those adorable bees!!
So cute. Love the bees against that sky. Thanks for joining us at There She Goes!
love the cloud background with those adorable bees! Cute!
Post a Comment