Saturday, September 1, 2012

One week down

First week of school is over with. I am working on being positive this year and really trying to make the most of all of my time. I tend to get tunnel vision when I get into something. However, that is not what I wanted to write about. I had planned on showing you guys the rest of the teacher cards I made for my co-workers. The problem is that I can't find them. I have drawn a complete blank on where I store them on the computer. I have looked in all of the folders and drives that I know of. Sad, I know. I have created a new catalog for my blog pics though and have that stored on my external hard drive. Maybe this weekend I will be able to create and post as I haven't even been in the craft room for a week and I do miss it.

Photobucket

No comments: