I don't remember the last time I worked so hard in the first four weeks of school and I've been at this for 12 years. I don't even want to know how many hours I am pulling. It is really starting to drain me and my family which is NOT good. Lots of talking between me and God going on right now to see what we need to do. My stress relief is my craft and I only today got a chance to create a couple of cards. Actually I made the time because today is a big day for my oldest and his friend. Today they get their bible from the pastor. It is another step along their journey of knowing who their Heavenly Father is, and a journey that will last a lifetime. I thought PTI's Heavenly Medley would be good for these cards. I wanted to keep these cards simple with a simple reminder that they are children of God. I also stamped a verse on the inside: If any of you lack wisome, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5


I will try to come back as soon as I can with another card :)
No comments:
Post a Comment