
Here's a scrapbook page I finished this month. I am so happy that A loves his brother so much and covers him in kisses. In fact, he tells people (us included) that the baby is his and that he lets us do stuff for Z. I pray that these two brothers become best friends and will be there for eachother.
For the page I use crystal effects on the big heart to make it shiny. I used my white gel pen of the smaller hearts to give them some designs. I also used Prima's build-a-frame stamp set around the small journaling box and for the frame of the two pictures.
Today was a good day in that I took Z to see some old co-workers and friends. On the flip side his naps got messed up. He also didn't really want to eat dinner tonight so we are wondering what kind of a night we'll be in as is is curretnly sleeping in his bed (in our room for now).







4 comments:
This is a great layout! nicely done...tfs!!
Awww adorable. Love those scattered hearts.
Beautiful layout, love the sentiment! SO glad that your oldest is such a proud big brother :)
Oh my goodness, this is so, so sweet! What lovely pictures. Great page!
Post a Comment