No pictures of anything today. I just wanted to say that I have been working on some pages and am waiting to hear back on whether or not I can post them now. We are all still adjusting to a newborn and the whole sleep thing (or is that lack of sleep). It's going pretty good, but poor DH seems to be getting it worse than the rest of us. Between his work and karate black belt training and test, he's really missing his well-rested nights. I've been asking God each night to give us the sleep we need to get through the next day. I just really need to trust in Him. One thing that is really helping me is reading my bible before bed each night. I'm using a guide I got from my church on reading the key passages in one year and this is the first year that I'm really sticking with it too. I am behind on my His Holy Name study and am hoping to start that back up by the end of this month. There is another scrapping/stamping Christian bible study that I'm looking into as well as the HHN is every other week.
Today I bought a pool for A for the summer since we won't always be able to make it to friends or family members with a built-in pool. We aired it up and filled it up with water tonight and he loved just throwing a ball into it and trying to get it back out. I told him this weekend we would get our swimsuits on and really get in there and play. Now this means that I've got to go swimsuit shopping - something I'm not looking forward too since I have stretch marks for the first time.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment