Monday, May 11, 2009

Two More Cards

Here are the last two cards I made for some DT submissions.

I punched the circles out for the balloons and then thought they needed a little something so I added the glitter to three of them to give them a little oomph. I really like how they turned out with the thread as their string. This'll make a great birthday card for any age.


I used a transperancy for the base of this cards and stamped the circles with white Stazon ink. I used SU!'s retired Bubble Queen set for this card. I used water color crayons for the coloring and then added some crystal effect and glitter to several bubbles to give it some shine and sparkle. Oh to relax like that...

On another note, I gave in to the copic club. I made my first purchase and already am planning my next one. They really are great to work with. I really like the color they produce on my cards and pages.
I hope all the mom's had a good mommy's day. Ours was good; just not what we had originally planned. I've got a few scrapbook pages I have to get done this week and then there's always the cleaning of the house to do.

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, I love these!!! Super cute!!!

I do wish I had bought that bottom set.

Anyways have a wonderful night!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both cards are terrific. Superb attention to details. Love them both.

Anonymous said...

I like both card, but the Raccoon one is my favorite! I love the colors, and how you have laid it out!! Love the balloons!! Good luck with the DT!!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

LOVE THE COLORS!!! very original!
Good luck on getting into the DT..
TFS!!
Mandy

Michelle said...

wonderful cards!..i LOVE the balloons..and the sketch/colors that you used on that card...
TFS such fantastic cards!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I love that raccoon bday card! So cute and such fun, cheery colors. I like the sparkly balloons.