Friday, May 22, 2009

New Blog Siggy and Another Scrapbook Page

I am part of this great on-line forum over at Christain Paper Crafts. Nina, one of the amazing members there, makes these really nice blog and on-line forum signatures. All she asks is for a donation to their church in Croatia. Nina's design earnings help pay for specific needs in their women's ministry. Isn't that awesome? To get more information and see Nina's samples, look at the post on her blog.

Here's another page I also did this month. I do believe it is one of my favorites thus far.


I love how the stamps I used look like hand-drawn doodles. I've also really started taking to painting a border around my pictures. The whole page reminds me of my school days when I doodled and filled out those funny Mad Libs (which I got from The Daily Digi). This was just a fun page to do and had me smiling the whole time.

Photobucket

4 comments:

NinaB said...

Yay, it worked! Thanks so much for a link to my blog. It's so nice to meet fellow believers in blogdom. Have a great weekend...Nina

Helen said...

I love the collage effect and all the details which give it that "thrown together" look. But as a fellow scrapbooker I know there's no such thing as "thrown together", LOL! FAB

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great page. I love the collage look!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fresh, fun look! Great page.