Sunday, May 24, 2009

God is good

Let me start by saying that God is good. We got an emergancy prayer request yesterday afternoon because one of our Sunday School friend's 3 year-old son feel into a lake and when pulled out was unresponsive and not breathing. It is with God's help that they were even able to find the young boy as quick as they did as I have been told that you really only can see about 2 inches down in the water. Not only were they able to find him quickly, but someone was right there that knew how to perform CPR on a small child. Once they got back to the shore Life Flight was waiting and said that whomever did the CPR did an excellent job as the boy was awake and crying by the time they took off to the hospital. We did know all of the details until just this morning but both DH and I asked several friends to help pray right after we did. The child and his mother were bathed in prayers and God was with them the whole time. Let me just say again that God is good!

Speaking of my Heanvenly Father, I have been trying to catch up on my His Holy Name bible study from SCS. I am almost caught up as I am waiting on a stamp for one of the pages. I wanted to post the last one I did as it really spoke to me and I love how it turned out. If you have not checked out this study please click on the blinkie in my sidebar. You will not be sorry.

The gold and purple colors were used because I thought of royalty when I was working on this page. I distress the pages to give it more of an aged look and created the flourishes with some purple dew drops. I made my own rub-on for the work Lord.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

Our Father who is in heaven is an awesome God. What a testimony, and what a wonderful card.