Thursday, June 11, 2009

Getting Ready for Hobby Night

I don't have anything craft to post tonight but that is because I've been getting ready for Hobby Night at my church. I hope to get lots done tomorrow night (although I won't be able to post any of them until July as they are for a DT call that I'm toying with applying). I do plan on getting a card done all and that I will be able to post :) If you haven't noticed, I have added some blog candy opportunities for ya'll to win in my sidebar. LOTS of goodies there.

This is the first week A has been home all day instead of in daycare (school) and so far we're doing pretty good. Yesterday was a big day as we went to the library and got him his first library card and even checked out a couple of books. So am going to be scrapping that moment :)

I'll leave ya'll with pictures of my prep work (really not as hard as I thought since I'll be using a couple of kits I have so all the pieces are already together).




Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Hope Hobby Night went well, the scrappy goodies look fun too!