I can't believe I actually won some blog candy. I had done the Shimmerz Blog Hop earlier this month as part of their birthday celebration and I won the grand prize! I have never won blog candy before this. I just got my goodies in the mail and can't wait till I get to play with it. I watched the tutorial videos and been watching others add this stuff to their cards and layouts, so I think I'm brave enough to try it out on my own. The only problem is that it might be a week or two before I get the chance :( As for a family moment, I learned how to get my oldest to play outside without me: get a dog! We watched my parents' dog Thursday night until today, and A would take her outside and stay out their with her. No asking if I wanted to go (which I didn't as it's been 100 degrees lately). Early in the morning they would stay out there for about 30 min. If they went any other time during the day then it was more like 5 min due to the heat. A loves that dog and it looks like we'll be getting one ourselves by this time next year.










3 comments:
So cute!! You do need a pet...I love the pic of them on the couch :)
Can't wait to see what cool things you'll come up with now that you won some awesome things!
Awww how cute!!!!
You are one lucky gal to have won all the shimmers!!! WOW!!! :) Have fun with your new goodies!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Congrats Cassie, I had no idea you won the big daddy Shimmerz!! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment