I can't believe it has been over a week since my last post. I am so sorry about that. During that time I did manage to finish a project that I've had since February (more about that later), get the craft room a little more organized, and hang with the family. On Saturday we went to the beach to see the sandcastle competition that my brother and SIL were a part of. It took us forever just to get there, A wanted to be held the whole time (couldn't blame him though as it was super crowded), and we were only there for maybe an hour. Better planning will go into it next year (and more people) though as it was really fun.
Here's what my brother's team came up with:

Here's what my SIL's team came up with:


And here is one of my favorites (I thought of one of my friends as Knight is her last name):

Now for my project :) I've had this project I bought from Scrap-tastic since Feb. and have only now gotten around to finishing it. It was a canvas project and I had so much fun with it that I am going to make another one for Z. The directions that come with it were great and easy to follow as they were done as a video, so that meant that I could stop and rewind when I needed too :)









1 comment:
gorgeous layout! wow!
Post a Comment