My blog candy is closed and I will announce the winner tomorrow. Can't wait to see who the lucky winner will be. Even if you don't win my candy here's a
blog that has some really cute stamps that'll go to a lucky person.

In the mean time I am going to leave you with a little card tease. This month and last I've been working on applying to be on some Design Teams (DT) and have been wanting to let them see the projects first. Because of that, I am waiting until July 1st to start posting them here. I've been using new techniques and really making a point to try new things. Hopefully I'll have some good news about some DTs to post on July 1st as well :)
2 comments:
What a cute sneak!!
Good Luck!! Can't wait to see what you have coming after July 1st!!
Post a Comment