Monday, June 1, 2009

My Cards for the Stamp out Alzheimer's

I had fun creating a couple of scrapbook pages and these five cards for this event. There were LOTS more challenges that I would have loved to have played in, but last week was just too crazy for me. I am recovering from it all today and so will just leave you with pictures of my five cards.





Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. I had forgotten how great acetate cards look.

Jacquel said...

What awesome cards! I love them all...wonderful work & tfs!!!

Unknown said...

great cards, all of them are wonderful

Marcie said...

What amazing cards!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! I love them all!!

Mary said...

What cute cards! I love all the colors!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic stamping and cards, and I especially LOVE that baby one! Great work!

Lianna Knight said...

I just LOVE the pregnant stamp....too cute! Her little belly is precious :)

Michelle said...

oh cassie!! i LOVE these cards...each and every one of them..and the first is so so sweet! TFS and inspiring!

The Mom said...

Super cards and what a great cause!!