Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here's a promised picture

I'm sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, but we had gotten some really bad news about DH's boss and her family. I won't go into details here, but I will ask for your prayers as they really could use them right now. God knows why.

I've been working on some more DT submissions and don't want to show those just yet, but I did manage to get a layout done that I can show off :)

Everything came from a monthly kit I had gotten from Scraptastic back in Feburary. I just now got around to using it. I am loving this kit concept as it makes it so much easier to pack from scrapping get-together I go to once a month. It's also good for quicky pages as I don't have to think about what goes together :) The stamp you see in the bottom right corner is PTI's Fancy Flourishes.

Be sure you stop back by on Thursday this week as I will be part of the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking's Blog Hop. There will be prizes :)


Photobucket

6 comments:

Becky said...

What a lovely layout, wonderful pictures.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Cute Layout! I love Basic Grey! TFS!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

what a super cute layout!

Jacquel said...

Great layout...very well done! tfs!!!

Marcie said...

Love the orange ricrac trim down the side!

Karen Lefebver said...

I will be sure to remember you DHs boss and family in my prayers. Such an awesome LO and I know exactly what you mean about using a kit and not worrying about how colors and patterns go together.