I have two projects for you using papers and embellies from the Scrap Attack Scrabooking store.
The first is a layout I did using Maya Road Diagonal Dots clear ribbon and Queen & Co's Felt Fusion White Star Swirl. I used my copics to color the clear ribbon the shade of blue I needed. Lots of fun to do but you do have to be careful of the streaks. The felt was great because I didn't have to cut out all the details and it gave my layout the detail I wanted without going overboard. I can't wait to use what I have left over on another layout and even some cards. The papers are just scraps I had laying around.
The second project I did was a clear card using one of my new favorite stamp sets - Hangin' Loose with Kona from Electric Paperie. Isn't he just the cutest. I used Fancy Pants Summer Soiree's Wave and Lounging paper. I love how the orange looks like a sunrise with the beams shining down on Kona and I cut out a 'wave' from from the Wave paper to mimic a larger wave for Kona to be surfing on. I outlined the wave and the edge of the sunbeams using my Souffles. I am loving these pens!Hopefully you're enjoying the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking {Blog Hop} today! There's definitely a lot of inspiration showing up on everyone’s blogs. You probably got to mine from Jennifer. Your next stop on the hop is Lara. There are 18 total blogs so make sure you hit them all!
Scrap Attack Scrapbooking will be donating prizes from all comments left on all 16 blogs so make sure and comment so you are eligible to win! You have until Midnight on June 22nd.
Your comments here will also put you in the hat for my own blog candy. Winner will be announced on the 24th.








81 comments:
Great layout Cassie and I love the frog on your card!!
Great page & card! Sweet give away too.
Gorgeous projects-I love how you cut out the wave for your card!
Love how you used that wave on your card! Great giveaway!
I love Maya Road! Great projects!
Love your layout Cassie and that card is sooooooo cute. Great job, love your little give a way too...
Oh I just Love your card . I love all the color and the clear card. Super cute.
Wow! What a gorgeous layout! Love the card too!
love your LO and that frog card is too cute! yummy blog candy!
Oh Cassie...that card is adorable! I also love how you colored the clear ribbon on the layout!
Oh super terrific layout and card - so creative and fresh and vibrant! TFS!
Super cute card, I just love the frog :)
Too cool Cassie! Those are great projects, what a fun idea with the MR Ribbon! Love what you created!
Thanks for the inspiration.. Love your card .. Very cute.. and the layout is amazing.. Thanks for sharing ♥
Fantastic card Cassie, I haven't tried the Souffles yet, thanks for the recommendation!
Great projects!
What a great idea to color your ribbon with copic markers.
ohhh, LOVE your cards!!! Especially the frog one -- too cute!
For some reason I can't see your projects =(! I will come back later to check them out. So sweet of you to offer some blog candy aswell.
love your clear card, that little frog is stinkin' cute!
How sweet of you to offer your own blog candy as well, thanks for the chance!
I always love your pages Cassie. Great job!
Those are sooooo cute!
Great projects. I LOVE that card. too cute.
Your card is SOOOO adorable!
That frog is the cutest! Good job!
CUTE~CUTE little card...isn't it a turtle though...I could be wrong...but he looks like a little surfin' turtle! Lovin' the blog hop...thanks for the chance to win and sharing your great layouts!
I love the background on your blog!
Hi Cassie, I love your Blog and your projects! The Frog stamp is the Cutest and your card is Gorgeous!
Love the colors and the design of the LO and the clear card is just cool!
love your projects
marie-anne
Fabulous LO and card. The little surfer turtle is too cute.
I LOVE Queen&Co Felt! I used that same design and was sad to see it all used up. So it's on my shopping list again! Great projects, btw :)
oooh Cassie, I think I LOVE the Pikes Pig page...I have several pictures of family at the pig...now to dig them up...(not the family just the pics lol)
I love that card...and the colors especially..and you know how much I love to color, cut, and paste...:)
Great LO.
Love your layout and card!
totally cute card cassie & awesome giveaway! blog hops are so fun! :) smiles, m-
Beautiful layout. The card is adorable. Love everything you used!!
Love the Frog, I also like the blues in your LO
Great work, both are so cute!
totally loving that froggie! great designs!
totall loving that froggie! how adorable!!! i'm seeing lots of talent and gettig some great info on this blog hop.
I love that layout! The black and white with the blue is great. That surfin' turtle is cute too.
oh, awesome! Love that cute page and the adorable card! Love the items you were showing there too.
Fun Blog Hop.
The star trim on the sb page is really fab. It looks great against the black. The turtle surfing is really fun. How cool to pair it with the wave and add it to an acrylic card base.
That little frog is so cute - great card.
Great layout and card. I like how you did the wave on the card.
I love your LO and especially the White Star Swirl by Queen & Co. I have not seen it before since I have been out of the scrapping world for about a year. I love the "wave" on your card. Sooo cute. Great job! I can see why it is called Blog Candy-yum yum!!
too cute! I love the LO of that sweet little boy
Love the layouts!
LOVE, love your creative and fun card - great pics and colors on your LO too
That turtle is so cute. What do you do to color him in?
cute layout! love the card :)
Your clear card is precious, I love that frog! :)
i'm going crazy about that felt ribbon stuff! it's gorge!!!
Love your layout, Cassie, and that card is too cute!
oh my!!..2 wonderful creations in one post! i love your layout and colors on this wonderful page..and the surfing frog is beyond cuteness TFS! these are fantastic!
your layout is amazing cassie !!
love your projects !
thanks for the chance
thanks for the inspiration... so fun the blog hop
I love the way you used the felt! And that card is too cute!
Fabulous LO and card! ;)
Cassie, I love your projects! I have some of that clear ribbon and never would've thought about coloring it w/Copics - thanks for the inspiration!
Nice work Cassie...
That clear card is the coolest! Love it so much.
I have to thank you for reminding me that I can use black background. I love the teal/blue with brown and pink I forgot about black! and your frog card is the cutest.
Just such cuteness....off to blog hop!
That has to be the nicest looking card I've seen in awhile. So CUTE too! I am in love with the 3D gel pens too! Also my white paint pen and I are best buddies because it always adds the right touch :)
Such cute projects ... I've never tried a clear card, but your card makes me think I can ... great job.
Your card is adorable!! Great layout as well =) Keep it up!
Beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing.
That card is super cute!
A BLOG HOP IS SUCH A GREAT WAY TO GET INSPIRATION AND I LOVE INSPIRATION!!!! GREAT LAYOUT AND CARD!!!
I am visiting as part of the blog hop. Love your layout with the stars.
Love the layout and the cute adorable frog card. Just the cutest.
Thanks for the cool giveaway.
Great LO...love it!!!
That card is so cool!!
Adorable layout and card. I love that little turtle. He is just toooo cute.
I love your LO! The star is fabulous. That turtle stamp is a must have. Too Cute!
That card is really really cute!! TFS.
What a great idea to color the ribbon with your markers!
Post a Comment