I decided to go very light and springy with my card this week. I found some old 6x6 Prima paper that I thought would work perfectly with the design. Added a little stitching and my background was complete. The banner was created out of sticky back canvas and the butterfly was painted on it as well. After I stamped the image I watercolored it. I wasn't paying attention to how wet the canvas was getting though and got some color outside the lines. Oh well, I still like it :)
I hope ya'll can play along too. Make sure you include a butterfly or fairy on it :)
.









5 comments:
nice butterfly card cassie.
Love your card Cassie, beautiful butterfly, and love your take on the sketch..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful! I adore what you did with the butterfly!
Very pretty, stamping the image on canvas is clever. I keep tinkering with the idea of canvas, one of these days I'm going to have to give it a try.
so pretty! Love the watercolor and the stitching!
Post a Comment