Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flutterby Wednesday


Time for another Flutterby Wednesday challenge. This week we are sponsored by Pattie's Creations and it is an open challenge. This means you may create anything as long as it have a butterfly and/or fairy on it.


Short and sweet post as I am super busy with work and the state test coming up in less than a month. Make sure you check out the rest of the DT gals to see what fabby work they came up with :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Cassie I LOVE this design - need to case this! A beautiful CAS card!

jan farnworth said...

cute card

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Cassie...very classy.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karin Åkesdotter said...

FABULOUS CAS card! Love your design, as always!
Hugs!

Jenée said...

Very pretty design. I like its simplicity with the touch of whimsy via that colorful cut out. Great card!

Kathy said...

So pretty Cassie. Love the color peeking through the black.

Jean Martin said...

What a gorgeous CAS card! I really have to try this style out some day. I do sometimes...but it's very hard for me to make it look as finished as this one. You are amazing with this style! :)

Denice said...

I love everything about this card from the colors tot he simplicity. You socked this one out of the ballpark!
:Dxx