Over Spring Break I got to play around a little and I start two cards. One I am showing today. The other is for another day, lol. I finished this one Monday night. I decided to pull the cute little bees from There She Goes' Bee Happy set. I wanted to pair the bee with PTI's Hexagon plate so I decided to let that be the focus. Instead of die-cutting the plate I embossed it and the cardstock I used was a glossy one. I chose that c/s just so I could play around with some alcohol inks. I loved the colors I used because it turned out to be like honey (inks were Caramel, Butterscotch, and Terra Cotta). The sketch for the card came from Clean & Simple. The banner was stapled on with Tim Holtz's mini stapler. I stamped the bee onto white c/s and then sponged blue inks onto it to create a sky. A second bee was stamped and colored on scrap white c/s and then cut out and glued over the other one. This is also for the TSG's anything goes challenge.









1 comment:
That turned out great! Fun card!
Post a Comment