Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Poppies and Butterflies



It's time for another Flutterby Wednesday challenge. This week it is an open challenge which means anything with wings goes. I stuck with butterflies since I love them so much. The butterflies themselves are from a Martha Stewart punch. I swiped some blue ink onto a scrap of white c/s and once dried I simply punched them out. After I glued everything down I decided my card needed a little bling so I then took some blue stickles and coated my butterflies to give them some glitter and let them take center stage.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Great layers on your card, Cassie! And I love your sparkly butterflies.

jan farnworth said...

love the glittery butterflies.

Danni said...

Beautiful and I'm with Lynette and Jan--I adore the sparkly butterflies!

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love the glitter on the butterflies.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Poppies Cassie and love the glittery butterflies...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jenée said...

Cassie, this is a beautiful card. The stamps you've used and the colors combine to really make an eye popper! The glittery butterflies are a lovely touch. Very nicely done, girl!

Denice said...

Orange poppies and blue butterflies...a wonderful comfination! I love seeing your creations week after week!
:Dxx